There's a price to carry...
I am a dream catcher, constantly persuing my dreams, and I have many dreams. Among them, some are easier to be accomplished, some aren't.
The easiest one: to travel around the world
The hard one: to become an artist who doesn't have to worry about money
The hardest one: to have a girlfriend who understand what I am doing and support me
Those who are reading my blog, I am sure, by now, you can probably sense something that are not quite right...well....
My girlfriend said to me last night that she neither wants a boyfriend who travels alot and leaving her alone in Hong Kong, nor she wants to travel around with me and leaving her friends and parents in Hong Kong.
Can I compromise?
Not really, unless I give up my dream and stop travelling so much.
I didn't realize until now that I do travel alot, since March this year, I have been taking a flight at least once a month... been to quite a few cities in Mainland China, Singapore, Malaysia, Taipei, I would often go to Shen Zhen to film my DVDs, now U.K., and maybe Europe in the short coming future.
hmm...
So I am rootless, I can hardly rest at one place, and that's unfair to her, which also justifies her decision.
Not many valid grounds for a rebuttal, I am selfish and I insist to persue my dreams.
When she suggested a break up, I didn't even try to say anything and ask for a reconsideration, because I can't compromise really.
Received an email from Gene, telling me that he couldn't finish editing my book within this year and he doubts if the book can be published in the near future even if he could finish the editing.
I understand, there are ups and downs in life, so I am not disappointed, people don't read these days anyway.
hmmm...
Paul Harris has been leading such an astonishing life, mine is equally dramatic, and I am actually proud of it!
=)
The easiest one: to travel around the world
The hard one: to become an artist who doesn't have to worry about money
The hardest one: to have a girlfriend who understand what I am doing and support me
Those who are reading my blog, I am sure, by now, you can probably sense something that are not quite right...well....
My girlfriend said to me last night that she neither wants a boyfriend who travels alot and leaving her alone in Hong Kong, nor she wants to travel around with me and leaving her friends and parents in Hong Kong.
Can I compromise?
Not really, unless I give up my dream and stop travelling so much.
I didn't realize until now that I do travel alot, since March this year, I have been taking a flight at least once a month... been to quite a few cities in Mainland China, Singapore, Malaysia, Taipei, I would often go to Shen Zhen to film my DVDs, now U.K., and maybe Europe in the short coming future.
hmm...
So I am rootless, I can hardly rest at one place, and that's unfair to her, which also justifies her decision.
Not many valid grounds for a rebuttal, I am selfish and I insist to persue my dreams.
When she suggested a break up, I didn't even try to say anything and ask for a reconsideration, because I can't compromise really.
Received an email from Gene, telling me that he couldn't finish editing my book within this year and he doubts if the book can be published in the near future even if he could finish the editing.
I understand, there are ups and downs in life, so I am not disappointed, people don't read these days anyway.
hmmm...
Paul Harris has been leading such an astonishing life, mine is equally dramatic, and I am actually proud of it!
=)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home