Philosopher's Stone

Life of yours sincerely as a dream catcher..

Name:
Location: Hong Kong, Kowloon, China

Enneargram: conscious personality is Type 3w2 unconscious personality is Type 9w8

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Zenneth Kok 2007 UK Lecture Tour Travelog Day 22

23 - 7 - 2007

A very poorly organized day: London Waterloo - Southampton - Coshaw - Fareham- Havana - Gatwick - Plymouth

Literally spent 12 hours on train and more than £125 wasted....kind of...

Merchant of Magic now has most of the stocks that I brought to U.K. this time, guys, if you are seriously interested in card magic, buy The Zenneth Code DVD when it's still available, normally I don't sell it outside my lectures, you would have to attend my lecture in order to buy it. However, I have brought too many of them with me this time, that's why I wholesaled it to a fewU.K. dealers, but do make an effort to get yourself a copy now, because I will not supply it to dealers again.

When I finally reached Plymouth, it's already 10:30 P.M. Malcom picked me up at the train station and we joined the big boys who wanted to attend my lecture at a bar, they weren't very disappointed, at least, not as disappointed as I did...

The lecture had to be postponed to the next day, 24th, which means I have to cancel my flight to Glasgow as well...

Knowing some of them couldn't attend my lecture on 24th, I decided to show them some convention moves and routines, which means, something that are quite exclusive for magicians. Good, they loved them...

I was so hungary when we left the bar, Chris drove me to another bar nearby and I had a big plate of food, we sessioned awhile, showing each other a lot of convention routines/moves...but I couldn't hold any longer, such a hassle day and I must take some rest.

Chris drove me to his place, showed me around a little bit about his house and his collection as well, he encouraged me to read any book that I like in his collection, thanks but no thanks...my physicality faded away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home