Zenneth Kok 2007 UK Lecture Tour Travelog Day 24
25-7-2007
Actually, I got up quite early this morning, but I wasn't quite willing to get off the bed, I would rather stay dreaming and thinking about the my future path of magic and a couple of card questions.
During the lunch time, Chris again took me to Malcom's magic shop. Malcom performed the Gypsy Thread and the Dream of Aces for me, beautifully done! He searched around his collection and showed me some old magic books, which I couldn't resist but to swap with him again.
I have printed 100 copies of Cards You Softly and 15 Maneuvers before my departure from Hong Kong, for some reasons I can still get hold the majority of them after 13 lectures....well...it's true, people only want DVDs these days...anyway, it's better to trade them for some gimmicks or books than bringing them back to Hong Kong, in exchange, I have got:
The magic of Al Koran
Magic of Pavel
Lecture Notes of Fantasio
Booklets by U.F. Grant
Later Magic
some lecture notes by magicians that I have never heard of before[...but then...I don't really know much about magic anyway...]
Chris is going to deliver a lecture tonight at a nearby area to Plymouth, apparently Gary Jones will be attending too, sounds great, another session.
=)
Chris's lecture was a great treat, he explained a lot of routines and some highly practical materials, believe it or not, he actually gave away two routines that's marketable! [Check out his coin in bottle when it comes out, it's brilliant!]
Sessioned with Gary after the lecture, all I can say is wow, extremely smooth card and coin handling and some highly commercial and entertaining stuffs. Do whatever you can to get a copy of Gary's lecture notes, everything are solid gold workers.
I was treated with a huge glass of beer and obviously that's too strong for me, I almost wanted to throw up when Chris was driving me home ...=(
yack......
Zenneth
Actually, I got up quite early this morning, but I wasn't quite willing to get off the bed, I would rather stay dreaming and thinking about the my future path of magic and a couple of card questions.
During the lunch time, Chris again took me to Malcom's magic shop. Malcom performed the Gypsy Thread and the Dream of Aces for me, beautifully done! He searched around his collection and showed me some old magic books, which I couldn't resist but to swap with him again.
I have printed 100 copies of Cards You Softly and 15 Maneuvers before my departure from Hong Kong, for some reasons I can still get hold the majority of them after 13 lectures....well...it's true, people only want DVDs these days...anyway, it's better to trade them for some gimmicks or books than bringing them back to Hong Kong, in exchange, I have got:
The magic of Al Koran
Magic of Pavel
Lecture Notes of Fantasio
Booklets by U.F. Grant
Later Magic
some lecture notes by magicians that I have never heard of before[...but then...I don't really know much about magic anyway...]
Chris is going to deliver a lecture tonight at a nearby area to Plymouth, apparently Gary Jones will be attending too, sounds great, another session.
=)
Chris's lecture was a great treat, he explained a lot of routines and some highly practical materials, believe it or not, he actually gave away two routines that's marketable! [Check out his coin in bottle when it comes out, it's brilliant!]
Sessioned with Gary after the lecture, all I can say is wow, extremely smooth card and coin handling and some highly commercial and entertaining stuffs. Do whatever you can to get a copy of Gary's lecture notes, everything are solid gold workers.
I was treated with a huge glass of beer and obviously that's too strong for me, I almost wanted to throw up when Chris was driving me home ...=(
yack......
Zenneth

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home