Zenneth Kok 2007 UK Lecture Tour Travelog Day 31
1-8-2007
Today is the last day of my 2007 U.K. lecture tour, just checked out from the hotel and am going to pay a visit to The Big Ben and hopefully few more sight seeing spots before my departure. My flight tonight is 7:00 P.M. and it is expected to arrive Hong Kong at 3:30 P.M. tomorrow.
Will do more fans service later on, now...I seriously need to grab some food...
Talk to you guys later!
okie dokie....so I took the huge luggage with me and went to Westminister, gave Peter's regard to Big Ben and London Eye, and then went to the airport.
The flight was delayed, when it actually took off, it was already 10:30 P.M. I didn't feel very bad about it though, mainly because the airline outsold their business class tickets, and I became the lucky guy -- my economy class airticket was upgraded to business class for free!
yay!!!
awww....business class is way to be, much bigger space, a lot better chair, greater dinner, and maybe better services too.
The long hour flight from London to Hong Kong, wasn't too hard for me at all this time, I was able to fully extend my foot when I was sleeping.
sweet, such a brilliant ending of the day and the tour.
Today is the last day of my 2007 U.K. lecture tour, just checked out from the hotel and am going to pay a visit to The Big Ben and hopefully few more sight seeing spots before my departure. My flight tonight is 7:00 P.M. and it is expected to arrive Hong Kong at 3:30 P.M. tomorrow.
Will do more fans service later on, now...I seriously need to grab some food...
Talk to you guys later!
okie dokie....so I took the huge luggage with me and went to Westminister, gave Peter's regard to Big Ben and London Eye, and then went to the airport.
The flight was delayed, when it actually took off, it was already 10:30 P.M. I didn't feel very bad about it though, mainly because the airline outsold their business class tickets, and I became the lucky guy -- my economy class airticket was upgraded to business class for free!
yay!!!
awww....business class is way to be, much bigger space, a lot better chair, greater dinner, and maybe better services too.
The long hour flight from London to Hong Kong, wasn't too hard for me at all this time, I was able to fully extend my foot when I was sleeping.
sweet, such a brilliant ending of the day and the tour.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home