Philosopher's Stone

Life of yours sincerely as a dream catcher..

Name:
Location: Hong Kong, Kowloon, China

Enneargram: conscious personality is Type 3w2 unconscious personality is Type 9w8

Friday, August 17, 2007

Clothes

After the lesson with Johnny, I went to Mongkok and intend to buy some new clothes. I walked into a store which is doing the final sale, there are quite a few shirts and suits in my wardrobe that are of this brand. I thought it would be a nice idea to buy some shirts and a jacket, after spending some 10 mins in the store, I realized that I don't really want to buy anything, and the reason is an unusual one, that I don't want to wear suits or formal shirts anymore.

A few years back, I used to fancy the formal clothes alot, the fixation is so strong that till this day, there are still more suits and shirts in my wardrobe than T shirts and jeans [which I still don't have many pairs till this day, I must admit that James Bond has quite some influence on me when it comes to fashion].

So what does the fact that I don't like ties and suits these days indicate? Well, I am getting mature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home