An apology to Mr. Ernest Earick!!!
A big apology from me to Mr. Ernest Earick!!!
In the first edition of 15 Maneuvers, I published a move which I thought was a variation of Mr. Ernest Earick’s move, but it is not!
The move in question is Zenter Flippant, I came up with it as well as some other variations, including a Flippant style turnover pass when I was playing around with the Flippant variant in "A Flippant Triumph" [p.119-124, By Forces Unseen, Stephen Minch], but I later learned that my reinvention which I published was actually explained in "Alone in a Crowd" [p. 111-118] in the same book, and that's the immediate trick right before "A Flippant Triumph"!!!
God knows why I didn’t read "Alone in a Crowd" & "Bottomland Aces" in the first half of the book.
This is a terrible mistake but it truly was unintentional, again, I am truly sorry for publishing the move and I'll remove it from future editions.
Zenneth
In the first edition of 15 Maneuvers, I published a move which I thought was a variation of Mr. Ernest Earick’s move, but it is not!
The move in question is Zenter Flippant, I came up with it as well as some other variations, including a Flippant style turnover pass when I was playing around with the Flippant variant in "A Flippant Triumph" [p.119-124, By Forces Unseen, Stephen Minch], but I later learned that my reinvention which I published was actually explained in "Alone in a Crowd" [p. 111-118] in the same book, and that's the immediate trick right before "A Flippant Triumph"!!!
God knows why I didn’t read "Alone in a Crowd" & "Bottomland Aces" in the first half of the book.
This is a terrible mistake but it truly was unintentional, again, I am truly sorry for publishing the move and I'll remove it from future editions.
Zenneth

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home