Philosopher's Stone

Life of yours sincerely as a dream catcher..

Name:
Location: Hong Kong, Kowloon, China

Enneargram: conscious personality is Type 3w2 unconscious personality is Type 9w8

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Reply to the anonymous

Received an anonymous message yesterday which saying that:

1) my written English is not up to standard
2) I post too often
3) The way that I indexed my UK tour is very confusing...

To whoever left this message to me:

1) I have my rights to write whatever I like in english even if that's the case
2) what the hell? I can't post things in my own blog?
3) Stop reading my blog then, you are not invited to do it...

None of these are your business really, I have no idea why you would leave such B.S., but then again...like what you said, don't take it personal...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know your a busy guy, but I am not able to find a copy of Zenneth Code for sale in the USA. Do you know if the DVD is even coded to play in the USA? I would very much like to purchase the DVD, but have purchased DVD's in the past that were not coded for play in the USA and, well, I just don't want to end up with another unplayable Magic DVD Coaster.

2/22/2008 5:59 am  
Blogger Zenneth said...

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the interst in my DVD, much appreciated. Yeah, H&R magic book shop used to carry a few copies of them, but I think they don't have any more stocks now.

My co-worker said the one that I am selling is region code 3 DVD, I think you won't have a problem watching it in computer.

I am not sure whether region 3 DVD is playable in US DVD player or not, although American purchasers of my DVD never said anything to me in this regard.

If you are interested in buying this DVD, please send $38 USD [Postpaid] to Steven Leung by paypal:

mksteven@netvigator.com

Thanks,
Zenneth

2/22/2008 10:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home