Philosopher's Stone

Life of yours sincerely as a dream catcher..

Name:
Location: Hong Kong, Kowloon, China

Enneargram: conscious personality is Type 3w2 unconscious personality is Type 9w8

Thursday, November 15, 2007

er....can't really think of a title

Dear blog,

Woah! It's been quite awhile since the last update of this blog, so what I have been doing for the last few weeks?

I have been staying at home and watching Naruto and Bleach on youtube and veoh, becoming a full time Japanese animation fan/nerd.

Jumping from friendster to facebook...

Oh yeah, finally, I have got my first magic convention booking, which will be taking place at Sha Jing of Shen Zhen by early next month. Without a question, I am very excited about the booking but we all know magic convention can be a torture, who ever watches magic non-stop for 8 hours a day will go insane, but that's not the worst of all, I dare not to imagine the consequence of hanging out with magicians 24 hours for three days.

Despite the fact that I said I don't want to be become a full time magician in 2006, I became one, and this is the first year that I work as a professional magician, which is also the least productive year so far, when it comes to magic creation, that is. Among the 12 items that I created this year, nearly all of them are single, two, three, four and five cards revelations, mostly four of a kind revelations, and only one of them is not a revelation type of thing. What happened to my brain?

Chung Chung is becoming more cardman these days, look at the way he speaks:
for hahahahahahaha, he said: See, I just did a faro with "h" and "a"!
That's the line of the day!
Chung square, keep up the good work!


This year I have been working more on the delivery and the presentation of magic instead of creating new materials, but my gags and lines don't seem to work in Hong Kong. Done a gig for The Law Society of Hong Kong last month, I approached a lawyer and said:" Hey, wanna watch something cool and free? It won't be long, coz I have ordered a girlfriend from ebay and I had to see her a moment later."

She was speechless, I doubted it was Hong Kong lawyers have little sense of humor?

I went to a different table with a "normal" introduction:" Hi, my name is Zenneth Kok....." Before I had the chance to finish the self introduction, the lawyer gave me his business card and asked me to give him mine. Well, I love the directness of these commercial creatures...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home