Guest Magician
Hi Guys!
I am pleased to announce that we have just started a special guest session with Zenneth Kok.Fast becoming known as a super card magician, and respected by many top magicians, TMW has him first.Check out his bio, and a video of Zenneth in action here-http://www.themagicwoods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=20757
I hope you are all well!
Edd Withers
www.themagicwoods.co.uk
Yup, starting from now on, I will log on The Magic Woods forum http://www.themagicwoods.co.uk very often for a week or two weeks as a special guest. For those magis who aware of the existence of this blog, if you have any magic related question, instead of email me in private, feel free to ask me over there.
Cheers,
Zenneth
I am pleased to announce that we have just started a special guest session with Zenneth Kok.Fast becoming known as a super card magician, and respected by many top magicians, TMW has him first.Check out his bio, and a video of Zenneth in action here-http://www.themagicwoods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=20757
I hope you are all well!
Edd Withers
www.themagicwoods.co.uk
Yup, starting from now on, I will log on The Magic Woods forum http://www.themagicwoods.co.uk very often for a week or two weeks as a special guest. For those magis who aware of the existence of this blog, if you have any magic related question, instead of email me in private, feel free to ask me over there.
Cheers,
Zenneth

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home