Zenneth's News Update 5-11-2006
Just moved from City to Banksia, which is much more Australian than the city. This comes to me in a totally unexpected manner, the rent in city apartments went up, I'll have to pay extra $20 AUD per week, well..no deal!
So I am far away from the city and share a room with Braydon, who recently just broke up with Rita, urm....poor soul, sorry to hear this.
Haven't had a chance to go around Banksia to see what are available here, I have a feeling that it doesn't really have anything, but I'll find out whether or not I have the potential to become a mentalist.
Okay, now the exciting good news, in year 2007, I will do/have:
1, My first english magic book- Philsopher's Stone published in early 2007
2, Two english, one Cantonese DVDs with MagicEast
[2.5], Not confirmed, but yes, probably another two english DVDs with an American publisher
3, Two english booklets/lecture notes: The Seven Deadly Sins + The Zenneth Code
These two booklets, together with Cards You Softly and The Seven Cardinal Virtues will eventually make up my second english book.
For those who have purchased Cards You Softly and The Seven Cardinal Virtues, don't worry, you won't have to pay for what you have already paid, you could just buy The Seven Deadly Sins and The Zenneth Code separately to get all the contents of my second english magic book.
Unlike some other magicians, I never like the idea of doing a Best of the Best or Ultimate Best collection after a Best collection just published in one or two years.
4, Asia Lecture Tour in late March - late April, below are the currently confirmed stops:
Macau
Shen Zhen
Guang Zhou
Shang Hai
Taiwan
Singapore
Malaysia
Hong Kong
Hopefully I can get few more stops, but I'll have to see what happens in the next few months. I'll see if I can get a better deal from Beijing, which I had quite an unpleasent experience last year. hmm..maybe Joko could get the Indonsia stop for me as well, that would be great if I could do it, I have never been Indonisa before and would love to visit there.
5, UK Lecture Tour in July 2007
That's all for now, I'll post up the latest updates.
So I am far away from the city and share a room with Braydon, who recently just broke up with Rita, urm....poor soul, sorry to hear this.
Haven't had a chance to go around Banksia to see what are available here, I have a feeling that it doesn't really have anything, but I'll find out whether or not I have the potential to become a mentalist.
Okay, now the exciting good news, in year 2007, I will do/have:
1, My first english magic book- Philsopher's Stone published in early 2007
2, Two english, one Cantonese DVDs with MagicEast
[2.5], Not confirmed, but yes, probably another two english DVDs with an American publisher
3, Two english booklets/lecture notes: The Seven Deadly Sins + The Zenneth Code
These two booklets, together with Cards You Softly and The Seven Cardinal Virtues will eventually make up my second english book.
For those who have purchased Cards You Softly and The Seven Cardinal Virtues, don't worry, you won't have to pay for what you have already paid, you could just buy The Seven Deadly Sins and The Zenneth Code separately to get all the contents of my second english magic book.
Unlike some other magicians, I never like the idea of doing a Best of the Best or Ultimate Best collection after a Best collection just published in one or two years.
4, Asia Lecture Tour in late March - late April, below are the currently confirmed stops:
Macau
Shen Zhen
Guang Zhou
Shang Hai
Taiwan
Singapore
Malaysia
Hong Kong
Hopefully I can get few more stops, but I'll have to see what happens in the next few months. I'll see if I can get a better deal from Beijing, which I had quite an unpleasent experience last year. hmm..maybe Joko could get the Indonsia stop for me as well, that would be great if I could do it, I have never been Indonisa before and would love to visit there.
5, UK Lecture Tour in July 2007
That's all for now, I'll post up the latest updates.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home