I am Fucked..twice
22nd 10:30am - 11:00 pm (9 pm Beijing time) from Sydney to Beijing
An hour staying in Beijing Airport
00:40am - 11:30 am from Beijing to Sydney
There should be some reasons for this, there's no logical explanation for screwing it up for twice in a row.
Murphy's law? Timing? Fate?
Maybe this is not entirely a bad thing, before another chance ever turn up to me, I can:
1, Do more english publications
2, Lose some weights..hahaha...
An hour staying in Beijing Airport
00:40am - 11:30 am from Beijing to Sydney
There should be some reasons for this, there's no logical explanation for screwing it up for twice in a row.
Murphy's law? Timing? Fate?
Maybe this is not entirely a bad thing, before another chance ever turn up to me, I can:
1, Do more english publications
2, Lose some weights..hahaha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home