Released from Assignments
Finally, I have finished all the assignments for all four subjects!!!
International Business Law
International Law
Doing Business in China
and the killer subject of all time -- Takeovers and Reconstructions
I didn't sleep well for the past few weeks, have to work almost everyday and staying up all the time...
Thank god, finally, I can have a break for one day...
Will start revision for my exams tonight...
=)
hmm...it's also time to think about the plans for work and publication in July...
Maybe I should put out a small booklet before the release of my major book?
Make a double DVD set?
Apply for working visa?
Whatelse?
International Business Law
International Law
Doing Business in China
and the killer subject of all time -- Takeovers and Reconstructions
I didn't sleep well for the past few weeks, have to work almost everyday and staying up all the time...
Thank god, finally, I can have a break for one day...
Will start revision for my exams tonight...
=)
hmm...it's also time to think about the plans for work and publication in July...
Maybe I should put out a small booklet before the release of my major book?
Make a double DVD set?
Apply for working visa?
Whatelse?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home