A Practical Joke
Last night, I went to Entertainment Centre with Rachael, we were there to chat for awhile before I had to go back to work. Probably it was because of the weather, which was cold and windy, there were very few people on the street.
Rachael and me were sitted on the bench, as she was talking some of her latest possible relationship affairs, someone quitely approached us and pointed my head with an unknown object, he said: "Give me money, give me money...!"
Rachael was shocked, she told me afterwards she almost wanted to hand out the money immediately.
Anyway, I felt the thing pointed at my head wasn't that cold, so it can't be a gun or metal object.
I looked at the person, who's actually a black youngster around 20 years old, and said: "Say that again??" As I was about to stand up, as I was sort of mentally prepared for a fight, the youngster bursted into laughs and left with his friends quickly.
That's obviously a bad practical joke.
It's lucky that that wasn't a real robbery, because I doubt if I could protect Rachael if it was real. But personally, I kind of regret for the fight didn't happen, because it will be otherwise a good opportunity for me to release some pressure, be it I beat the shit of someone or the other way round.
Speaking of fight, I have witnessed quite a few times ever since I come back to Sydney. Apparently, people don't have much to do in Sydney, one of the accountable reasons is that there are few entertainment facilities available around, therefore drinking is an overwhelming hobby/habit among the people here. It's very common to see some drunk young people( Australian) yelling on the street during midnight. When people are drunk, hmm...for them, probably nothing much more fun and fulfilling for them to do other than provoking some fights.
Rachael and me were sitted on the bench, as she was talking some of her latest possible relationship affairs, someone quitely approached us and pointed my head with an unknown object, he said: "Give me money, give me money...!"
Rachael was shocked, she told me afterwards she almost wanted to hand out the money immediately.
Anyway, I felt the thing pointed at my head wasn't that cold, so it can't be a gun or metal object.
I looked at the person, who's actually a black youngster around 20 years old, and said: "Say that again??" As I was about to stand up, as I was sort of mentally prepared for a fight, the youngster bursted into laughs and left with his friends quickly.
That's obviously a bad practical joke.
It's lucky that that wasn't a real robbery, because I doubt if I could protect Rachael if it was real. But personally, I kind of regret for the fight didn't happen, because it will be otherwise a good opportunity for me to release some pressure, be it I beat the shit of someone or the other way round.
Speaking of fight, I have witnessed quite a few times ever since I come back to Sydney. Apparently, people don't have much to do in Sydney, one of the accountable reasons is that there are few entertainment facilities available around, therefore drinking is an overwhelming hobby/habit among the people here. It's very common to see some drunk young people( Australian) yelling on the street during midnight. When people are drunk, hmm...for them, probably nothing much more fun and fulfilling for them to do other than provoking some fights.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home