Philosopher's Stone

Life of yours sincerely as a dream catcher..

Name:
Location: Hong Kong, Kowloon, China

Enneargram: conscious personality is Type 3w2 unconscious personality is Type 9w8

Sunday, June 11, 2006

WebCam

At the moment, my mom is living in Inner Mongolia with my Grandparents and some other relatives, I didn't see my mom for quite a long time, and I have been missing her much. That's because by the same time I realize that I am becoming more mature, she's getting old too.

While my mom used to be an editor of a newspaper when she was in Hong Kong, I don't think she's familiar with computer much, especially online chatting programs. She doesn't phone me as often as my dad would, therefore we didn't talk with each other for three months. Untill recently, my cousin has setted up a webcam on her computer, therefore my mom is able to see me through webcam and we are now able to talk with each other through the microphone. She told me that she's really happy to see a much more slim face of mine (I have been losing weight lately) than I was a couple of months ago.

Certainly we are geographically and physically distant, but never mentally, especially when we are able to see each other, eventhough it is just through webcam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home