Picking Up Girls
Last night I had dinner with a Korean friend, whom probably will start a partnership with his friends teaching Asian guys how to pick up white girls. From what he said, he has rich experience and a high successful rate in picking up girls on various occasions, but I never had a chance to see his live demonstration.
In the resturant, there were two girls sitting next to us, and my friend broke ice with little effort. Frankly speaking, I must say that I was impressed with his patter lines:
"Hmm, I can tell what do you do for a living, you must be a drug dealer."
- on guessing one of the girls' occupation
"Wow, you are way too direct, I think that's too quick for us, I am not prepared, let's be friends first, okay?"
- when being asked by a girl of where he lives
In the resturant, there were two girls sitting next to us, and my friend broke ice with little effort. Frankly speaking, I must say that I was impressed with his patter lines:
"Hmm, I can tell what do you do for a living, you must be a drug dealer."
- on guessing one of the girls' occupation
"Wow, you are way too direct, I think that's too quick for us, I am not prepared, let's be friends first, okay?"
- when being asked by a girl of where he lives

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home