Philosopher's Stone

Life of yours sincerely as a dream catcher..

Name:
Location: Hong Kong, Kowloon, China

Enneargram: conscious personality is Type 3w2 unconscious personality is Type 9w8

Friday, July 20, 2007

Zenneth Kok 2007 UK Lecture tour Travelog Day 17

18-7-2007

Shit!!!

What happened to me at Leicester happened again and this time is even worst!!!

Mike Travis, you are by far the most incompetent magic club president that I have ever seen[not seen], but I don't take that as a personal attack because the fact indicates what I said is a fair comment!

Not answering my phone for days because you were away from your area, but I guess you could get someone else to take care of the lecturer? or you could just tell the lecturer beforhand instead of leaving the lecturer stranded at the train station?

Better yet, telling the incorrect date of my lecture to members of your club?

And the lecturer had to deliver lecture at an open space in the restaurant instead of the usual meeting room, so that he had to explain the secrets of his tricks to the attendents of his lecture as well as the diners in the restaurant?

I have never received such a treatment as a lecturer, not being respected and taken care of!!!

If you don't care about the lecturer, why do you book him at the first place? And if you don't care and don't respect the lecturer, why should the lecturer care and respect you?!

After I got to the hotel, I started to wash my clothes, and decided if no one give me a call or anything, I am not going to give the lecture.

The whole day I have been calling Colin Peters and Miki Travis, leaving messages, Miki Travis wasn't even at Kent, and Colin Peters didn't call me until 5:00 P.M. that afternoon, he told me that he is trying to get someone to pick me up from the hotel and send me to the lecture venue.

This is crap! This is fucking crap!!!

However, administrative error has nothing to do with the club members.

Mark, who is actually a member of Surrey Society of magicians, he came all the way long to drive me to the lecture venue as well as driving me to Dorking from Ashford. Mark, I thank you very much for your efford, and I must say it's you who makes me capable of giving the lecture at the Downtown magic club.

It's weired though, I delivered a good performance at Ashford, and people loved it.

I was surprised too, there's something wrong about it but I wasn't so sure of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home