Zenneth Kok 2007 UK Lecture Tour Travelog Day 14
15 - 7 - 2007
Paul gave me a buzz at the morning and took me to his place, wow..what a treat!
Paul was previously a dealer and also a collector of magic books and catalogs, you had to here to witness his super huge collections...I was really excited about the treasure hunt...
I went to the lecture venue and delivered my lecture, the gentleman who fall into sleep quite a few times during the lecture, hmm...I thank you very much for attending the lecture, but you don't have to torture yourself...
I asked for constrcutive criticisms after the lecture and apparently people enjoyed it very much... okie...dokie...you are happy, I am happy...
After the lecture, Paul took me to the Wheel Inn for a fabulous dinner and the Charles Town, I took quite a few photos at both places...
The little lake behind the Wheel Inn and the seaview at Charles Town...
Not really a bad thing afterall, to become a travelling magician...
Paul gave me a buzz at the morning and took me to his place, wow..what a treat!
Paul was previously a dealer and also a collector of magic books and catalogs, you had to here to witness his super huge collections...I was really excited about the treasure hunt...
I went to the lecture venue and delivered my lecture, the gentleman who fall into sleep quite a few times during the lecture, hmm...I thank you very much for attending the lecture, but you don't have to torture yourself...
I asked for constrcutive criticisms after the lecture and apparently people enjoyed it very much... okie...dokie...you are happy, I am happy...
After the lecture, Paul took me to the Wheel Inn for a fabulous dinner and the Charles Town, I took quite a few photos at both places...
The little lake behind the Wheel Inn and the seaview at Charles Town...
Not really a bad thing afterall, to become a travelling magician...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home