Philosopher's Stone

Life of yours sincerely as a dream catcher..

Name:
Location: Hong Kong, Kowloon, China

Enneargram: conscious personality is Type 3w2 unconscious personality is Type 9w8

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Zenneth Kok 2007 UK Lecture Tour Travelog Day 6

7-7-2007

Kif only wanted to stay in the hotel room and for some reasons not quite willing to go around, so he stayed in the room and I went to the town centre to check emails and wandering around.

Took a few pictures and had a "sub of the day" - the only real lunch that I have had in days!

After I returned to the hotel, I talked about the tour with Kif, we went into a heat discussion. It was Kif's original intention to accompany me to finish this lecture tour, but since people don't really buy the stuffs that we sell, especially Kif's product, not even 1 set of them was sold in Liverpool lecture, after much consideration of the cost of doing this tour, we have decided to give a try to one more lecture and see what happens.

I didn't sleep well that night, so did Kif, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home