Zenneth Kok 2007 Asian Tour - Taipei Lecture Review
Finished my Taipei lecture today, what I can say? This lecture is fabulous, 110 + attendents!
That's a record for me, I have never lectured in front of so many people. The venue and facilities are great, I was abit concerned at the beginning of the lecture as I didn't use microphone, but auidence in the back row didn't complain at all, so I take it my voice had reached them well.
The atmosphere of the lecture was great, highly responsive spectators, I guess it probably has something to do with my materials, something quite useless [very original and novel though, in my not so humble opinion] and something that are extremely practical.
The lecture went very smooth, surprisingly I didn't get many questions from the audience though, hmm.....so what's the indication of it? well, either my explanation was crystal clear or no one understood what I had been doing for the whole time...hopefully it's not the latter.
It's a bit of shame though, that the TMA doesn't have previous experience of organising lectures, and they didn't manage to organize the workshop. That's a lesson for both TMA and myself, I am sure if TMA were to invite me to deliver a lecture again in Taiwan, they will know how to make it better.
I was pissed off by one thing, that some 4 or 5 copies of the DVDs that I have sold in my lecture don't come with the DVDs! I can't believe that I have brought some blank DVD cases all the way from Hong Kong to Taiwan! Billy and Jo Jo are responsible for the packing of the DVDs, they ought to give me a good explanation.
Zenneth
That's a record for me, I have never lectured in front of so many people. The venue and facilities are great, I was abit concerned at the beginning of the lecture as I didn't use microphone, but auidence in the back row didn't complain at all, so I take it my voice had reached them well.
The atmosphere of the lecture was great, highly responsive spectators, I guess it probably has something to do with my materials, something quite useless [very original and novel though, in my not so humble opinion] and something that are extremely practical.
The lecture went very smooth, surprisingly I didn't get many questions from the audience though, hmm.....so what's the indication of it? well, either my explanation was crystal clear or no one understood what I had been doing for the whole time...hopefully it's not the latter.
It's a bit of shame though, that the TMA doesn't have previous experience of organising lectures, and they didn't manage to organize the workshop. That's a lesson for both TMA and myself, I am sure if TMA were to invite me to deliver a lecture again in Taiwan, they will know how to make it better.
I was pissed off by one thing, that some 4 or 5 copies of the DVDs that I have sold in my lecture don't come with the DVDs! I can't believe that I have brought some blank DVD cases all the way from Hong Kong to Taiwan! Billy and Jo Jo are responsible for the packing of the DVDs, they ought to give me a good explanation.
Zenneth

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home