Lost and it's time to see a fortune teller
So both myself and best friend Michael are lost for various reasons, we decided to consult a fortunate teller in Temple Street upon the recommandations of Mike's friends and co-workers.
Don't think/remember she actually said something constructive or definite. Sorry for the occupational disease, I just couldn't help but reviewing her cold reading techniques. I do magic for a living now, so that explains why that I am leading a poor life.
Anyways, she said Mike is going to be my best partner in life, if we work together, we are going to make big money. This is, of course, a self fulfilling prophecy, which I had no choice but to believe it.
This is deadly obvious, whoelse would you go to see a fortunate teller together? And that wouldn't mind all of her comments on your life being heard? Considering the scene is that two (good looking but in different ways) guys go visiting her together at 10:30 p.m. in Temple Street.
They ought to be two best friends.
And if I were her, bet what I would have been saying in front of us?
Fine, that's alright with me, Mike has been my best friend for 16 years by now, and I can forsee that we are going to be best friends for the rest of our lives.
Accroding to the fortune teller though, our luck are not very well this year, money wise. Mike has to wait for chances and transfer all of his earnings as soon as he make some. A good saving plan comes to the mind, Mike is a banker, he knows what to do and he is excellent at what he is doing.
I would have to work hard to make my name, trying to establish my reputation. Oh well..., my name is not big enough, eventhough Zenneth "the Bruce Lee of Card Magic" Kok is already a name to many magicians on this planet. The fortunate teller is right, my name could have been bigger. I do see a few chances to get more publicity this year, so do some chances to spread my name in the western world, they better do come with some decent money though, otherwise, I'll be in a huge trouble. I am turning 27 this year afterall, and the digits in my saving account is simply pathetic.
She said I am going to become super rich, making big money in my mid 30s, so as Mike, she better be right on this one, coz I spent all of my hard earned money of a day just to see her for 30 mins...you get the idea.
Wish me good luck in the Year of Pig, coz I need it.
Kung hey fat choi!!!
Don't think/remember she actually said something constructive or definite. Sorry for the occupational disease, I just couldn't help but reviewing her cold reading techniques. I do magic for a living now, so that explains why that I am leading a poor life.
Anyways, she said Mike is going to be my best partner in life, if we work together, we are going to make big money. This is, of course, a self fulfilling prophecy, which I had no choice but to believe it.
This is deadly obvious, whoelse would you go to see a fortunate teller together? And that wouldn't mind all of her comments on your life being heard? Considering the scene is that two (good looking but in different ways) guys go visiting her together at 10:30 p.m. in Temple Street.
They ought to be two best friends.
And if I were her, bet what I would have been saying in front of us?
Fine, that's alright with me, Mike has been my best friend for 16 years by now, and I can forsee that we are going to be best friends for the rest of our lives.
Accroding to the fortune teller though, our luck are not very well this year, money wise. Mike has to wait for chances and transfer all of his earnings as soon as he make some. A good saving plan comes to the mind, Mike is a banker, he knows what to do and he is excellent at what he is doing.
I would have to work hard to make my name, trying to establish my reputation. Oh well..., my name is not big enough, eventhough Zenneth "the Bruce Lee of Card Magic" Kok is already a name to many magicians on this planet. The fortunate teller is right, my name could have been bigger. I do see a few chances to get more publicity this year, so do some chances to spread my name in the western world, they better do come with some decent money though, otherwise, I'll be in a huge trouble. I am turning 27 this year afterall, and the digits in my saving account is simply pathetic.
She said I am going to become super rich, making big money in my mid 30s, so as Mike, she better be right on this one, coz I spent all of my hard earned money of a day just to see her for 30 mins...you get the idea.
Wish me good luck in the Year of Pig, coz I need it.
Kung hey fat choi!!!

2 Comments:
Zen,
It is so sad that I am not your best friend although we have gone through so much all these years.
Steven
haha...Steven, you are a very good friend of mine of course...
Zen
Post a Comment
<< Home