=.="
I was recently being offered a part time job by Danny at his internet cafe as a shopkeeper, it's a weekend night shift, which means I would have to work from 11 P.M. to 8 A.M. the next day morning for Friday night and Saturday night. Frankly speaking, there aren't many things to do during the 9 hours. I remember the days which I would surfing the internet all night long and doing nothing constructive, but somehow time flies and I felt the time wasn't wasted for nothing. Now it's just the otherway round, I get paid for what I used to pay to do--surfing the internet for at least 7 hours in one night, yet I find it almost irritating to start the internet explorer...sigh...
Meanwhile, I am suffering badly from a totally screwed up bio clock. There's an inversion of my bio clock during the weekend due to the nature of my job, that's understandable. However I try to lead a normal life during weekdays as our body is made to work during the day and rest during the night. But, I will receive calls from Danny at times for work on weekdays too, so it happens very often that I would only sleep for 4 hours in one day and then 12 hours another day...hmmm...
Meanwhile, I am suffering badly from a totally screwed up bio clock. There's an inversion of my bio clock during the weekend due to the nature of my job, that's understandable. However I try to lead a normal life during weekdays as our body is made to work during the day and rest during the night. But, I will receive calls from Danny at times for work on weekdays too, so it happens very often that I would only sleep for 4 hours in one day and then 12 hours another day...hmmm...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home