Recent encountings
It's been a few days since my last post, so where I have been and what I have been doing?
Good news and bad news:
Bad News department -- I believe that I have failed Takeovers and Reconstructions, which is probably one of the hardest courses, if not the hardest one, among all of the postgraduate law courses at USYD. Not sure what I can do about this at the moment, but am prepared for some undesirable and unpleasant consequences.
Tommy Wonder Passed Away -- Rest in Peace
Good News department -- Finally, I can take a short break from assignments and examinations, doing nothing at all, even it's just for a few days. I am tired and exhuasted, both physically and mentally. The break comes right in time, otherwise readers of this blog will be reading some really ingenius thoughts here, as they will be posted up by an insane.
Moved in a new apartment (actually same as the previous one, different unit though), interesting combination of flatmates, all single guys at the same age as I do, they come from different countries, not funny but very nice people...
Good news and bad news:
Bad News department -- I believe that I have failed Takeovers and Reconstructions, which is probably one of the hardest courses, if not the hardest one, among all of the postgraduate law courses at USYD. Not sure what I can do about this at the moment, but am prepared for some undesirable and unpleasant consequences.
Tommy Wonder Passed Away -- Rest in Peace
Good News department -- Finally, I can take a short break from assignments and examinations, doing nothing at all, even it's just for a few days. I am tired and exhuasted, both physically and mentally. The break comes right in time, otherwise readers of this blog will be reading some really ingenius thoughts here, as they will be posted up by an insane.
Moved in a new apartment (actually same as the previous one, different unit though), interesting combination of flatmates, all single guys at the same age as I do, they come from different countries, not funny but very nice people...

1 Comments:
Damn, I would have liked to see some insane posts, I usually enjoy reading those! Ah well, take your well deserved break Zenneth!
Post a Comment
<< Home