Philosopher's Stone

Life of yours sincerely as a dream catcher..

Name:
Location: Hong Kong, Kowloon, China

Enneargram: conscious personality is Type 3w2 unconscious personality is Type 9w8

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

8x10

Received an email from a magic collector in US:

"Hey Zenneth, I am also a magician but my true passion is collecting magic memorabilia. I would like to have an 8x10 autographed photo of you to put on my wall with the other greats in magic..."

When did I become a great in magic? But my name is listed as Notable card practitioners in wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Card_magic

That is, of course, to my great astonishment to see it, but again, aside from myself, Brad Christian, Jay Sankey, Simon Lovell and Oz Pearlman are also being listed there. That explains a lot of the accuracy and authencity of the list...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sorry said...

跟這幾位“大師”擺在一起的確讓人有點哭笑不得。:P

(我看過 Simon Lovell 的 Cheating-- 跟 Million Dollar--,但其實對他不了解。他和另外幾個名字是同一類的嗎?)

7/19/2006 10:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wo!! Zenneth mate, you got fans I tell ya, one of your fans submitted you for that wikipedia entry, awesomeness, you gotta please your fans, send out the pic man.

7/19/2006 10:46 pm  
Blogger Zenneth said...

Sorry,

Hahaa...

Actually, Simon Lovell is the better one among the few names there. Oz and Jay are not bad either, but by no means they(myself included) can be line up with the giants.

Masaki,

You know what? When I first received the email, I thought he wants my picture for trapshooting....=P I don't really have any professional quality picture of myself at the moment, but I will definitely send him one someday...

Cheers,
Zen

7/20/2006 6:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home