Philosopher's Stone

Life of yours sincerely as a dream catcher..

Name:
Location: Hong Kong, Kowloon, China

Enneargram: conscious personality is Type 3w2 unconscious personality is Type 9w8

Monday, May 26, 2008

More on the earthquake donation A List Material

I made a statement on donation to Si Chuan earthquake 3 times in my blog and various magic forums in last week. Everytime I write it, I feel more depressed, because the content is the same, except the number of people killed in the earthquake.

In the last few nights, I stayed up and watch the news in my hotel room, the more I watch, the more heart breaking I am. I feel I can and I must do more than just donating 50% of my income in May and June to the victims.

Now I have decided to donate all sales of my latest english offering - A List Material to the victims, and that includes the postage from the purchaser.

In this booklet, I have explored the routine design concept in the Bullet Train chapter of John Bannon's Dear Mr. Fantasy, 5 routines were explained and an essay is also included to illustrate the various approaches can be used to apply the concept to routine design and performance. 

Also included is a special bonus trick- A Sure fire prediction, which comes with two specially printed gaff card on Bicycle card stock to perform the routine. 

The price of this booklet is $20 USD, shipping included. 

I will try to make a demo video of one of the routines in the booklet and later on post the link here. 

If any of you is interested in this booklet, please paypal $20 USD to Steven Leung : 
mksteven@netvigator.com 

At the moment I am doing my lecture tour, and I will go back to Hong Kong on 27th, so I'll be sending you the notes on 28th May. 

I'll be touring Australia in June, so after 1st of June, notes will be send out by my friend Steven Leung. 


Thank you all for your help! 

Zenneth


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home