NLP
When I was in Hong Kong, I used to hang out with a friend who's a jack of all trades (alright, he excels in Japanese), in my not so humble opinion, from time to time. One of our common interests is psychology (actually it's more about pseudo/parapsychology), it is triggered by the intention of making our mentalism magic performance looks more authentic.
One day, this friend of mine told me that he's studying NLP ( it stands for Neuro Lingustic Programming) and apparently it became his new fetish in a flash. I've heard of this term in many different occasions, and more often ever since this friend indulged in it.
I did a little internet research about it, and I was surprised by the statement that NLP's validity and scientific basis are in fact questionable:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming
One day, this friend of mine told me that he's studying NLP ( it stands for Neuro Lingustic Programming) and apparently it became his new fetish in a flash. I've heard of this term in many different occasions, and more often ever since this friend indulged in it.
I did a little internet research about it, and I was surprised by the statement that NLP's validity and scientific basis are in fact questionable:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming

1 Comments:
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home