Synchronicity
Rosanna left her brother in law's place to Diana hotel to join Shoot's Ninja Ring Workshop, after greeting each other, I and Dave went to a mountain that is about 30 mins driving away, where we met Kevin, who I asked for help to take a photo for me and Dave.
Kevin happen to be Rosanna's brother in law, and I have never met him before, he was eating ice cream when I was asking him for a help, even at this moment, I am still wondering why I would ask someone who's hands are occupied to take photo for us.
We then went back to Diana hotel and Rosanna is just there.
So basically, Rosanna left the place where she was to the place where we were, and then we went to the place where the person that she was with also went, and then we went back to the place where we were to meet Rosanna.
You have gotta believe in coincidence!
Kevin happen to be Rosanna's brother in law, and I have never met him before, he was eating ice cream when I was asking him for a help, even at this moment, I am still wondering why I would ask someone who's hands are occupied to take photo for us.
We then went back to Diana hotel and Rosanna is just there.
So basically, Rosanna left the place where she was to the place where we were, and then we went to the place where the person that she was with also went, and then we went back to the place where we were to meet Rosanna.
You have gotta believe in coincidence!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home