Meeting Shoot in Brisbane
It's a nice coincidence to meet Shoot in this tour here in Australia, it has been already 3 years since I last met him in Hong Kong.
Shoot is currently doing his lecture tour in Australia, I met him on 8th, an hour later after I arrived Brisbane. It's always nice to meet old friends, in fact, I stayed in his hotel room for two nights and therefore learned many of his latest secrets, obviously, nothing of them is magic related, I think I can actually blackmail him with them.
Attended his lecture, it was fantastic, strong visual magic as always, some really good gags and lines. Shoot speaks very fluent english now, and he certainly thinks like an American a lot more than he used to be, which is a good thing for him, more international in terms of showmanship but preserving the essence of Japanese style magic in blood at the meantime, an ideal combination for him.
We took some really intertesting photos at Pancakes, along with David Lord and Jay Jay, we had a great session of the highlights in our shows, lectures and professional repertoire, click into the following link if you want to see some photos:
http://picasaweb.google.com/zennethkok/2008BrisbaneMagic
Aside from Shoot, it's nice to meet Brad Manuel, my favourite Australian Blonde - Rosanna and some other familiar faces in Brisbane.
Will be going to Brad's place tonight and watch the state of origin, and go surfing tmr!
Shoot is currently doing his lecture tour in Australia, I met him on 8th, an hour later after I arrived Brisbane. It's always nice to meet old friends, in fact, I stayed in his hotel room for two nights and therefore learned many of his latest secrets, obviously, nothing of them is magic related, I think I can actually blackmail him with them.
Attended his lecture, it was fantastic, strong visual magic as always, some really good gags and lines. Shoot speaks very fluent english now, and he certainly thinks like an American a lot more than he used to be, which is a good thing for him, more international in terms of showmanship but preserving the essence of Japanese style magic in blood at the meantime, an ideal combination for him.
We took some really intertesting photos at Pancakes, along with David Lord and Jay Jay, we had a great session of the highlights in our shows, lectures and professional repertoire, click into the following link if you want to see some photos:
http://picasaweb.google.com/zennethkok/2008BrisbaneMagic
Aside from Shoot, it's nice to meet Brad Manuel, my favourite Australian Blonde - Rosanna and some other familiar faces in Brisbane.
Will be going to Brad's place tonight and watch the state of origin, and go surfing tmr!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home