The real genius
In the book that I am writing now, there is an item which named -- Move Around, which is a variation of Jerry Sadowitz's Walk About, which in turn has it's root in Roy Walton's Run Around.
Roy Walton conceived the triple transposition climax, the ingenious Jerry Sadowitz had adopted what Phil Goldsten would call "minimalistic appraoch" to extend the original Roy Walton concept and eliminating the need of using full deck. My attempt here is trying to create a streamline version of Jerry Sadowitz's Walk About.
The thing is, last night, I sent my write up draft to Jerry Sadowitz and consulted for his thoughts. He replied me in just a few hours of time, to my amazement, he wrote me a much more smooth and convincing handling of my variation, I was completely devastated!!!
Frankly speaking, I have been working on the problem for quite awhile, what I have sent to Jerry Sadowitz is already the best method that I could come up with, it really hurts to be beaten up by that hard, man, he is a real genius!!!
Roy Walton conceived the triple transposition climax, the ingenious Jerry Sadowitz had adopted what Phil Goldsten would call "minimalistic appraoch" to extend the original Roy Walton concept and eliminating the need of using full deck. My attempt here is trying to create a streamline version of Jerry Sadowitz's Walk About.
The thing is, last night, I sent my write up draft to Jerry Sadowitz and consulted for his thoughts. He replied me in just a few hours of time, to my amazement, he wrote me a much more smooth and convincing handling of my variation, I was completely devastated!!!
Frankly speaking, I have been working on the problem for quite awhile, what I have sent to Jerry Sadowitz is already the best method that I could come up with, it really hurts to be beaten up by that hard, man, he is a real genius!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home