Philosopher's Stone

Life of yours sincerely as a dream catcher..

Name:
Location: Hong Kong, Kowloon, China

Enneargram: conscious personality is Type 3w2 unconscious personality is Type 9w8

Monday, April 24, 2006

Relationship?

A couple of funny things happened lately, they were all about relationship:

1, There is this long time mate of mine, who's a player, yet for some reasons has been alone in the past 3 months or so, therefore he's very desperate about getting a new girlfriend, and talking to me about this on a day to day basis. Apparently, he's not willing to climb off my back unless he has a new girlfriend.

I did him a favour by checking the profiles of girls on friendster, and eventually I forwarded him an account of a glamorous girl.

It turned out after my friend got to know this girl, they immediately clicked on through MSN and SMS, well, at least that's a step, to his goal. But, I suspect, this account might be a fake one, may well be set up by an impersonater. Because shortly after I realized the real girl is actually a very hot, up and coming star now in Taiwan. [see the post titled -- Super "peach" Taiwanese girl]

It's quite unlikely, if not impossible, that the account in friendster I forwarded to my friend is a genuine one. To prevent my friend being hurt, I tell him this latest bit of findings, but obviously he thinks in the otherway round. According to my friend, while they haven't meet each other in real person, they are already in a stage about to start a relationship in their first meet up.

Well, mate, may the luck be with you...

2, I met a newly made friend a few days ago, he's just graduated from Uni, and now taking his gap year. I asked him about his plans, and he said he is going to start up a company with his friends, which basically provides the tutions of how to pick up girls, pretty much like what Will Smith did in "Hitch". Apparently this friend has done a lot of real world experiments to sharpen his skills in picking up girls. That's fabulous!!! While I will never pay anyone just to learn how to pick up girls, as the idea sounds terrifying pathetic, I would love to see his live demonstration.

And then I met another newly made friend shortly afterwards, who turned out to be another expert in this area, and I was again devastated by the theory of reverse psychology of this friend.

Quite contrary to my perception about love, which I thought to be something will naturally happen, if the person is the right one. But my friends see it as if it is something controllable and predictable, which is more about the way you behave instead of the destination and fate.

Okay! I'll certainly read the book-- Double Your Dating on the recommandation of them, and then, we will probably come back to this topic in some point.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zenneth said...

1. Men ARE not mind readers.

2. Learn to work the toilet seat.
You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.
We need it up, you need it down.
You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

3. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

4. Shopping is NOT a sport.
And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

5. Crying is blackmail.

6. Ask for what you want.
Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
Just say it!

7. Yes and No are perfectly Acceptable answers to almost every question.

8. Come to us with a problem only If you want help solving it. That's what we do.
Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

9. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem See a doctor.

10. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.

11. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't Expect us to act like soap opera guys.

12. If you think you're fat, you probably are.
Don't ask us.

13. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one

14. You can either ask us to do somethingOr tell us how you want it done.
Not both.
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

15. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

16. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

17. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not! A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

18. If it itches, it will Be scratched.
We do that.

19. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong.
We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

20. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

21. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear Is fine... Really.

22. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as Hockey, the shotgun formation,
or golf.

23. You have enough clothes.

24. You have too many shoes.

25. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

26. Thank you for reading this.
Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;

But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

6/15/2006 9:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home